Thursday, March 17, 2011

Time Management: Waste of Time?

I have to admit that I freely struggle with an effective use of time. It is so easy to get side tracked, to find myself distracted by the likes of profootballtalk.com and the endless pit of bargain deals known as Craig's list. Its easy to get caught up in a coffee break or an extended lunch time... When all of the sudden, I look up, and poof, its time to go home... except I didn't get my lesson planned for church. This applies even to this course, as I currently sit one week behind on my course work. I could make up a variety of excuses, but the truth is that I have none that can truly justify my disability to use my time better. This module has an active calendar, where you plan out every hour of your work week. Even though it is just for an assignment, I am going to try to use it, to see what happens. I guess we will go from there.

No comments: