Sunday, March 20, 2011

Church Communication

This prompt wants me to discuss my feelings regarding the church reaching out to me in personal communication. As of late, I have been the beneficiary of some very high quality, care based communication. A group of ladies in the church started an encouragement ministry called Open Heart. These ladies do a variety of activities, but there main thrust is in writing letters. Birthday cards, Graduation cards, Military service cards, loss and grief cards... the list goes on. I have received several cards as of late, including two get well soon cards after my daughter recently had her tonsils and adenoids removed. I have been very blessed by the ministry that is leading the way in exemplifying good quality personal communication within my local church.

No comments: