Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Being a Leader in the Church

This is my reflection on what it means to be a leader in the church. I truly am blessed and honored to be in a position of working with Youth in Owyhee County. I feel that God has called me for such a season as this, he has gifted me in working with these young people, and I am encouraged by the growth in spirit and in number I have seen recently. I think things are going well in leadership because I am following God's will for my life, and because of that, he is blessing me richly, not just in ministry, but in marriage, in relationships, in finances... everything! It is a high calling to be a leader in a church, but it is one that brings blessings by the handful.

1 comment:

Robin said...

I have always said that a life in ministry is a life of privilege.
One day Jess was cleaning a persons house - a person who attends our church. She was so surprised to see our family picture on the refridgerator. We were there, in that place of honor, because it reminds this family to pray for us. We have been so blessed!