Friday, July 20, 2012

Prayer for the Unsaved

This week, I wrote a paper regarding some individuals that need to know the saving power of Jesus Christ. This is the prayer that I wrote for them: Father God, I pray that these individuals I have discussed would come to a place where they can know you personally. Lord, wherever they are at in their own life, I pray that you would bring them to a place where they can know you on a deeper level today. I pray that your Spirit will continue to work in their hearts to bring them to a place where they can be reconciled with you. I pray that you will place the right people in their lives to witness and minister to them, and that my interactions and encounters with them would bring evidence and glory to your power and your saving grace. In Jesus name, Amen.

No comments: