Saturday, July 28, 2012

My First Convert

Recall the first person that you led to Jesus. Pray for that person. Recall the last person that you led to Jesus. Pray for that person. Pray for the family and friends, of those two, who are in need of Jesus. The first person I ever led to Christ was a girl that I went to High School with. She had been going through a rough family situation, and I was able to share about the power of Christ to restore her life. She accepted Christ quickly, and I maintained a good friendship with her until she moved to Texas later on that year. After that, I wasn't able to maintain contact with her. Lord, I pray for this young lady, that you would be with her. I hope she is still following you. Be with her, and surround her with people that will love her, and build her up in Christ. Be with her family and friends, that they may know you as well. The last person I led to Christ was a young man in my youth group. He doesn't come from a Christian family, but is supported by the family of his best friend. Lord, I pray for this young man, that you would be with him. I pray that you will continue to surround him in your love, that he can continue to grow in his faith. I pray that the situation at home would not be a bowl that puts the fire of his conversion out. Rather, I pray that he will be the first of many of his friends and family to accept you as their Lord and Savior.

No comments: