Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Hospitality

When was the last time you reached out in hospitality to an unbeliever? The last time that remains fresh in my mind was during our mission trip. I got the opportunity to go to The Bay Area of California and meet and hang out with some cool people. The individuals that I met there had one common trait; they wanted to be accepted and loved. They may have had different walks of life, but they had that individual need to belong. I was thankful to provide that in a variety of ways, through serving food, through hanging out, through playing and having fun... It can sometimes be easy to reach out in hospitality. How is worship a witness? I think when Christians worship together, they exemplify once again to the unbeliever why we are different, why we hold on to the hope that we have. It is a tangible way for the unbeliever to witness our love and adoration towards our savior.

No comments: