Sunday, April 4, 2010

Concluding Living Ethical Lives

I find myself on the last day of coursework for Living Ethical Lives. It has been a very pleasant journey through this course work, and I have to admit that I am saddened that this course is over. I have felt a strong interaction and engagement with the course work, such that I have not experienced in the last couple of course I have taken.

It was greatly beneficial for me to better understand the connection of theology with ethics. It is impossible for the Christian to know the moral way of living without an intimate, connected relationship with God through Jesus Christ. It is amazing in that as you grow in faith and relationship with God the Father, the way you ought to live becomes clearer, easier to understand, and easier to apply in a practical way. Needless to say there will be times when I am faced with ethical dilemmas, and I will need the prayerful guidance and support of my Lord and Savior to know which way to go, but I find a peace in knowing that I have him to turn to.

So where do we go from here? I hope to continue the journaling journey until my next course starts. Until then, this will probably be a forum for my interactions with my Lord, Be it through my devotions or through experiences in my day that draw me closer to him. I hope you continue on this journey with me.

1 comment:

Robin said...

I'm sad it's over too. I have enjoyed your writings.