Monday, August 25, 2008

Head Colds and Football

Well it figures that on the eve of my busiest week of the year, I would come down with a head cold. I don't think it is because of stress, because the stress hasn't even started yet! That's supposed to happen this week! I don't think I have ever been stuffed up like this at the end of nice summer weather. Figures.

On happier notes, football season is about to begin! High School, College, and Professional football all kick off this week or next week, and I must say that I am very content with that. I think the game of football is the one thing I can tune out and just be with. I don't have to worry about all of life's struggles, just who will make the conversion on fourth and 2. Happy days for football!

I am worried about my 49ers. They are pretty unsure at quarterback right now, and I've got that sinking feelign that we won't win more than five games this year. I am a fan, but I am also a realist. Maybe the Mets can carry baseball for me into October.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry Jayson I will not be able read your blog anymore. I came down with your very same head cold. I must of caught it from rading your blog.
Time for more orange juice. Cheers
Wendy