Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Youth Group!

Today is Wednesday, that means Youth Group at the Refuge! 

The Refuge exists to provide a safe place where young people can experience the love of Christ and be directed towards a lifelong relationship with him. 

Truly I love this slogan. I think it is important that the young people get to experience not only the love but the blessings that come with having a relationship with Christ. It is such a great honor and blessing to be able to work with teens and help figure out a way to navigate through this awkward phase known as adolescence. It is my hope that I can help teens come in to a relationship with Christ and experience a real relationship that grows.

If you could, I ask that you would be in prayer for the teens that will come tonight, and with the leadership that will meet with them on their level.

No comments: