Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My pretty lady and my baby girl

I am so excited for the month of September, or maybe October. Then my little baby girl Ava Claire will be born! My pretty little lady Andrea has been carrying our first child for 8 months, and she is incredibly uncomfortable! We have been going to birthing classes for the last couple of weeks, and it is so incredibly scary to me. I must admit that the birth of our daughter is something that makes me rather uncomfortable, but throughout the whole experience, I am reminded of how wonderfully made we are. God is making a tiny little miracle inside my wife, and I am excited to hold my little girl in my arms. God is so good indeed!

2 comments:

Robin said...

Ahhhh.... I can't wait to meet our little sweetie too. And I know that I know that I know that you are going to be a wonderful dad.
And don't be nervous about the whole delivery thing - I'll be there to coach you through!

Andrea said...

This is so sweet. It brought tears to my eyes. I love you and I am so blessed to have you as my husband and our baby girl is so blessed to have you as her daddy. You are going to be wonderful!!