Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Fall Time!

Well it is officially September... and it is getting cold. I find that this fall is a little bit more like the spring time, with the birth of my first child coming in four weeks, more or less. It seems like this whole experience has gone by so fast, and all of the sudden it is time for the little one to come. I find now that I must really start getting ahead in all of my classes so I don't fall behind... That's about the last thing I need when I am getting up several times in the night. I must say there is a benefit to having these 12 hour school days... I am really tired, and I sleep great! It's important to keep pulling the positive out of the things life hurls at you. In writing to the Philippians, Paul states that "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" (4:13). I am claiming to his words, knowing full well that it is Christ who strengthens me, who will help me make it through this challenging fall. I will make it indeed!

2 comments:

Robin said...

Your going to make it! I believe in you!

And you haven't yet changed grandma to Mia on your page. Hint. hint.

Unknown said...

I love you. You are a wonderful man.