Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Welcome Back to Christian Heritage!

Greetings all in the blogging world!

We are back on track to start a new course of study module. This time we will be taking up the History of Christianity, beginning with the early church and going up to the pre-reformation church. I have to admit that history is one of my favorite subjects (not my wife's or my sister in law's) and I am excited about the challenges that wait ahead. I have a deep interest in learning about where we as Christians came from, because it can shed a lot of light on what lies ahead. I am especially interested in the crusade times under the Holy Roman Empire... I might watch Kingdom of Heaven tonight to celebrate. Everwho, this is my prayer for this module:

Lord, I pray that you will reveal your will in my life for the path you want me to take. I pray that in looking at the past, it can shed light on where we have come from, the mistakes we have made, the triumphs and the things we have overcome, and the glorious hope for what the future holds. Bless me indeed during this module.

Jayson - in cursive-like letters.

1 comment:

Robin said...

I really enjoyed the little bit of Church history I learned in Theology. I'll bet you really like it too.
I love your signature - very eye-catching!