Thursday, October 29, 2009

My Covenant

As part of my Course of Study, this is one of my Journal Prompts:


Write a covenant between you and God as you feel led and directed by God.


Wow... How do I go about writing an agreement with you God? What can I possibly do to make an agreement I can keep? I know that I am not perfect, but I am hoping that I can make a covenant with you that I am capable of keeping. Am I allowed to have a "screw-up" clause in this agreement? I am hesitant to come to terms with something, because I know that in my humanness that I very well may not be able to keep my end of the deal. I guess the covenant that I want to make with you is that I commit to try to my utmost to walk in your ways, and lead my family in that same direction. I covenant that I will strive to follow your commands, that I will work to build and maintain a committed relationship with you. Overall, I covenant that I will strive to serve you in all my ways, acknowledging you as only one who can save me. With your help, I commit to keep this covenant with you. Amen.

1 comment:

يارا said...

شركة تنظيف كنب بالاحساء
شركة تنظيف كنب بالاحساء من أفضل الشركات التي يوصي بالتعامل معها في مجال الخدمات بشكل عام، فالشركة من أهم أهدافها وتسعى دائماً لتحقيقها هو نشر النظافة في كل مكان لذلك هي اجتهدت كثيراً على أن وصلت إلى المكانة التي هي عليها الآن.
ومن الأثاث الذي يجب تنظيفه بشكل جيد دائماً الكنب لأنها عرضة للأتربة والاتساخات بكل أنواعها ولأنه من أكثر قطع الأثاث المستخدمة من قبل الأسرة يجب أن يتم الاهتمام بتنظيفه، وشركتنا توفر لكم برنامج منظم لتنظيف الكنب بكل أنواعه بالاعتماد على أحدث التقنيات الأوربية والتي تعد أجهزة البخار من ضمن هذه الأجهزة فهي من أهم الأجهزة التي تحافظ على جودة الأقمشة.