Thursday, January 31, 2013

Reflect on where you are today in your journey of Christian maturity compared to where you were when this module began. For this particular module, I am thankful that it is over! I took the first section of this course in 2009, and finished the second section almost three years later. I put it off for so long because the content overwhelmed me. In retrospect, I am glad that I did, because I was able to get three more years of maturity and study under my belt before I embarked on the second component of this course. Thankfully, the course work was not as overwhelming as I remember. Further, I found that things were clicking better for me. I don't know if it was a place of maturity, or if I was less stressed out, but I am thankful for taking this course and learning more about who God is and how much he truly loves me.

No comments: