Monday, August 18, 2008

One Week of Full Time Employment

Today marks the last week that I must work full time. I work at a place called Total Truck, and because my wife was able to get a full time job, I can now work part time, and go back to school full time! Needless to say I am very excited to not have to work as much anymore. It just kind of takes me out of all the major responsibilities of the day to day full time job. Now I can say "I don't know, I haven't been here all week!" For some reason, that really excites me.

I'm nervous about going back to school though. 15 credits this first semester. Hopefully I can handle the workload. I have 5 classes on just Tuesdays and Thursdays, so that will become my full time job those two days of the week. At least I get Saturdays off, otherwise I might go insane from work overload.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm happy for you Jayson! I know you will do awesome with full-time school. It's you. :)
your favorite Auntie,
Missy