Saturday, August 16, 2008

Fall Sports!

I really do enjoy the entire Summer, but there is something about the Fall that really gets me excited. For one, Major League Baseball is starting to wind down, and my New York Mets still seem to be in the chase for October and the World Series. Second, my other baseball team, The Luchadores, are still playing. Never heard of them? They are my fantasy team. I must admit that I am not very good at fantasy baseball, but I enjoy it none the less. Finally, Fall marks the beginning of Football season. My San Francisco 49ers haven't been much to cheer about these days, but my Boise State Broncos are always a lock to win quite a few games. Expectations have been sky high for this college team that upset Oklahoma two years ago in the Fiesta Bowl, so I'm really hoping to not be let down. Can't wait for the sound of big men crashing plastic football pads into each other!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jayson,
I just found your blog and I have to agree with you about fall football. I am nervous for this season; my much loved Idaho Vandals haven't done well since I left college in the early 1990's. My Denver Broncos just traded the best place kicker of all times, Jason Elem. UGH It may be a long fall at my house. Wendy

Andrea said...

I hate football:)

Robin said...

Go Bronco's!