Wednesday, September 17, 2014

How do you feel about being a mentor/coach? Are you willing to make that commitment? · Who are the people that you should be mentoring/coaching today? · What skills and experience do you have that you would be willing to share with others? · What is your reaction to being mentored/coached by someone else?

I think I could do a very good job of being a mentor to someone. There are some young people in my youth ministry that could very well benefit from some one-on-one engagement and encouragement. I can use my strength finders strength of Harmony to engage and find a common rapport with the people I am working with. I can share my life experiences, my struggles, my shortcomings, show that I am just a person, trying to figure out this life.

I certainly appreciate being mentored by someone else. There is something so rewarding about being able to share with someone who can provide an outside perspective on the situation you are dealing with. I have some great mentors in my life that I am thankful to have!

No comments: