Saturday, September 27, 2014

In your journaling time record your reflections on the three most significant times of Bible study that you have experienced in the past year. Be specific. State the passage, the setting, others who may have shared the experience, and how your life and/or ministry have changed because of those experiences.

The passages that I will mention are Hebrew 5 (the milk passage), Micah 6:6-8 (what is good), and John 10:10 (the best and fullest life possible). Each one has made its way into my teaching or preaching this year, and I am so thankful it has, because it continues to affirm in me the fact that I am on the right track in my journey with God. I am able to share what God is doing in me through these passages, and communicate that to the young people I am ministering to. God is so good! 

No comments: