Friday, January 16, 2015

All Christians agree in one way or another that Jesus Christ reveals the truth about God. For you personally, how, why, and under what conditions does Christ reveal the reality of God?

I think Christ reveals the reality of God to me most when I am going through difficult times, where I have no clue what to do. Recently, our family had the opportunity to adopt a baby, yet this particular situation had a lot of unknown in it. We labored and prayed for an entire evening on whether or not we should engage in this particular situation. We decided we would, only to receive information the next day that would effectively eliminate us from consideration. With that in mind, through all the unknown and the ups and downs, there was never a time where I thought that we were alone in making this decision. I knew that God was with us, and that he would guide and direct our path in the way we were supposed to go. He is so good. 

No comments: