Wednesday, January 15, 2014

More specifically, if I could accomplish three goals in the next 90 days that would make a significant difference in my ministry effectiveness, what would I do?

I think the first thing I would like to do in the next 90 days is create an effective service program during the school year. In the Summer time, I have a great volunteer program, in part because the kids I work with do not have school. When school kicks back on, It becomes very difficult to find the opportunity to engage the kids in works of service.

The second thing I would do is do a better job of planning my days in the local schools. I would like to have a more visible presence in the local schools, but there are over 10 different schools that are on my watch list.

The final thing I would do is continue to plan better for my Wednesday Night lessons. For example, tonight. I had to work at another job all day, and I didn't have time to plan my lesson, and it was met with mixed results. I have to do a better job of coordinating my time to make sure I am giving my best to these kids.

No comments: