Thursday, October 10, 2013

Based on the discussion of servant leadership, if I could accomplish three measurable objectives in the next 10 years that would make a 50 percent difference by the end of my life, what would they be? I think the first objective that I could measure would be in my personal time spent in devotion with Jesus. If I can maintain a daily, directed devotion time, I am almost certain that would make a 50 percent difference in my life. Secondly, I would measure time spent praying with my wife and children. If I engage on this in a regular basis, it would make a 50 percent difference in my life. Finally, I would measure time spent engaging in works of service. If I can engage in consistent, regular acts of service, I know it would make a 50 percent difference in my life.

No comments: